Friday, February 1, 2008

Youth For Christ Banquet

Tonight Andrew and I went to the YFC banquet. This was Andrew's first year not being the Executive Director but he has continued to serve on the board. My sister Sarah joined us for a night of fun. They had a man (can't remember his name) that brought his karate team to share what they can do and how they share God's Word along with it. It was amazing to see them break through cement blocks, break bats, bend metal, etc.

Here is the instructor getting ready to break a bat
Here is my hubby giving the challenge to support YFC
To end the night they had the UF Chaplain give a message. He did a great job! I couldn't believe how HUGE his arms were-check out his shirt-too funny!


Here I am with our good friends Elgin and Jane. Elgin you are famous now...LOL!!!

Thanks Pa-pou and Mam-maw for watching Emily, Ansley, and Kylie. We all had a fun night!




No comments: