Saturday, February 2, 2008

Country Fair

Every year in my old hometown there is a country fair that happens the first weekend of February. My mom, two sisters, myself, and the girls always go and check out the craft booths, food, and kiddie section. I found some really cute bows for the girls plus some cute things to hang in their rooms. I also found a beautiful wreath to hang on my front door this spring.
Here is Emily and Ansley ready for some fun!
My two crazy sisters, Audrey and Sarah
While we were there we happened to run in to my inlaws. They had fun playing with the girls.


My two favorite girls in the whole wide world!

Ansley getting her face painted with butterflies

Emily picked out a pink heart

Emily, Kylie, and Ansley


Emily, Grandma, and Ansley headed back to the car after a fun day at the fair.










No comments: