Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Brrr.....

I woke up this morning to cold weather. I was so excited! I enjoy the colder weather and find it refreshing from the heat:-) Maybe it's because I have grown up with warm weather most of my life so it is a treat to have cold weather. We put on our sweaters and headed into town to run some errands. I decorated the house for Easter and had a few more items I wanted to pick up at Michael's. Then we had to go to the grocery store to pick up cookie dough. Ansley's birthday is tomorrow and I asked her MOPS teacher if we could bring in cookies for the occasion. She said yes so of course we got busy baking. We decided to make "A is for Ansley" cookies with pink sprinkles. She was is so proud of them!
Ansley hard at work
She even let Emily help out:-)
Tonight we went to church and then headed home for some hot showers! Of course I had to get in my show of American Idol. I have to say that right now my favorite is David. He has a great voice and seems so sweet. Well, now I am headed to bed-I have to keep up with the birthday girl tomorrow!



1 comment:

Amy Z said...

I really enjoy reading your blog, I love the daily treasures you share! 2 birthdays in one week for you to share cheer and joy for all...fun! Each day truly is a gift and you have a wonderful way with making each one count!