Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom's birthday is February 4th but we celebrated it tonight at my house. This is when everyone could get together. (It has become very tricky with both of my brothers-in-laws having shift work)
Birthday Dinner-Nick, Audrey, GG, Dad, and Mom
Andrew, Ansley, and Trey

Sarah, Kylie, and Emily

Now its time for presents! The girls always love to "help" open gifts.



As you can see my camera is acting up on me-I think I have moved the settings button and need to find out what is wrong with it!
My mom and me


Happy Birthday Mom-I pray you have a great day on Monday and all year round! I love you!





2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Karen!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for a great birthday party and meal. And thanks for the prayer too. I am glad that 2008 is finally here and we can move on from 2007. I am hoping and praying that it will be a blessing for everyone! Love, Mom