Thursday, February 21, 2008

Girlfriends, More Hair Cuts, and Promises

This morning Emily, Ansley, and I headed over to our friend's house for some playtime. The weather was beautiful outside so we went out to enjoy the outdoors!
Emily
Ansley

Madeline

Having fun on the swingset
Getting ready to slide!

Posing!

We had a great time with Jody and Madeline. It's always so nice to drink a cup of coffee and chat for awhile. Then I had a hair apt. to get a trim. I had to use a new girl today because my regular hairdresser just had a baby. I went by some referrals of friends and she did an awesome job. Thank you Jody for feeding the girls lunch while I got my haircut. They absolutley loved it!
Tonight it started raining so no walking for me. Andrew wanted to take us out to dinner and on our way there, we saw this beautiful rainbow. It looked like it was coming straight out of this lake. It was absolutely breathtaking! I always love looking at rainbows because it reminds me of how God loves us so much and He never breaks His promises!



Emily and Daddy at dinner











No comments: