Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday Tea

This morning we headed to church and then to the grocery store (my favorite store to go too...just kidding, it always comes too quickly and I try to plan my trip for once a week!). Then I told the girls we would have a tea party when we got home. They were so excited to get their tea set out. We put juice in the cups, had Dora animal crackers, and gummi bears. They thought it was the best! Of course, they had to invite some of their friends like Dora and Elmo too:-)
Ansley

Emily

Then I was able to go on a walk with my friend Tracy. I needed it! Thank you Tracy! My sister Sarah had called earlier in the day and said she might come up. They arrived and the girls were very excited:-) They wanted to play on our pretend race track (we made with sidewalk chalk) out in the driveway. Whatever it takes to get them to practice pedaling and recognizing stop signs!
Ansley, Kylie, and Emily (my niece loves to wear a bike helmet-which she ended up wearing the whole time we were outside...LOL!)

While I was "slaving" in the kitchen making dinner the girls were goofing off with Aunt Sarah!
To the end of another great day! Now I think I am ready for bed:-)





No comments: