Monday, February 25, 2008

Book of the Week

My book pick of the week is Someday by Karen Kingsbury. I read this great book last week and abolutely enjoyed it! As I have said before Kingsbury is one of my favorite authors. This book is part of a series (#13 in a 14 book series). This one just came out this month and the last one will not debut until the Fall. I recommend starting this series! The first book is called Redemption and then you will go from there. Our local library has all the books but this last one. My husband knew I was eagerly anticipating it so he surprised me last week and bought it for me:-) Thanks to my sisters-in-law Emily and Steph I got hooked! Now my sister Audrey is hooked and we have this unoffical book club...LOL! Just a warning though....you won't be able to put these books down! Very addicting!!! LOL


Well, today I stayed home all day! My cold seems to be sticking around but I pray I will be much better in the morning. Thank you for all the prayers, calls, and emails to check on me!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Hey Heidi! So glad you've started blogging! Be sure to check out Lilly's Blog.

Anonymous said...

I love all her books but haven't read those last two. I'm still in that Baxter family series. Judy, from Bible study, brings them to me. I also read Divine. Did you? If not, you might want to check it out.

Heidi said...

I will have to read that one!