Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ground Breaking Sunday

This morning was a special day for our church because we had an outdoor groundbreaking service to start our new building project. We had close to 2,000 people come today to take part. We also had a chili cook off and blow up games for the children. We are so excited to see what God has in store for our church this year and for each of us as individuals who are striving to grow in Christ! We serve an amazing God who loves us so much!
Praise and Worship Team
Andrew preaching the Word!

Andrew and Elders


Breaking the ground

Woohoo! We are ready for a building that will actually fit us:-)

The Katsanis Clan


Ansley and Kylie climbing the blow up game



Emily trying to get out of it!

Ansley, Kylie, and Emily giving me their scary faces (although Ansley's doesn't look that scarey!)

Outside of my husband these two girls (my sisters) are my best friends!!!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for another lovely weekend. I really enjoy our golf cart rides!! Hope you got plenty of rest today:)

Emily said...

Oh my gosh . . .congratulations!!! 2000 people that is awesome!!!!!!!