Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance....

Emily, Ansley, and I got ready to go to my sister's house to play for awhile before dance. Then my mom called and asked us to go to lunch with her. My dad went out of town today so I didn't have my guitar lesson. After a yummy lunch (I ate a tuna wrap which was sooo good!) I took the girls to their dance classes. It is so cute watching them practice for the recital in June. Their theme this year is music from broadway plays. They come home and try to remember the routine which you can only imagine! Every year I cry when I see them on stage dancing their little hearts out. It makes a mama proud! When I got home my friend Tracy and I went on a walk which I always enjoy. She is getting ready to move away in a couple of months and I don't know what I'm going to do without her! Now I am going to sit down and watch one of my favorite shows-American Idol!
Emily, Grandma, and Ansley during lunch
Sarah and Kylie cheesing



No comments: