Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Flexibility!

Now I wish that I could tell you that I taught Emily how to do these bridges but there is not a flexible bone in my body! Literally there is not! Also, when it comes to character growth this is one lesson I have had to learn too! It seems as I get older especially after marriage and children that I have learned to be more flexible with what comes my way and the unexpected. God had a way of teaching me by giving me a spontaneous husband and two girls very close in age. I always remind myself of the phrase "Those that are flexible rarely break!" I want to always keep in mind that what I might have planned for my day might be totally different from what God has planned for me. I need to be ok with that and trust Him with my daily schedule! I guess I need to start working on my splits next...LOL!
Emily and her famous bridge
Sideview-she is attempting to learn how to balance with one leg up!

Ansley attempting the bridge-she almost has it-a little more practice before she gets her head up off the ground!


So she decided she wanted me to take a picture of her doing a front roll!

After church tonight we headed home and took our showers. When I came in to put them to bed, this is what I found...Ansley pretending to be asleep in a babydoll cradle with a bottle in her mouth! Unfortunately, I think she has outgrown this stage!








No comments: