Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Green Thumb???

This morning we headed over to a friend's house to have some fun. When I got to their front door I noticed how beautiful the flowers looked! Now I must admit that my friend Jody has a green thumb-I'm wondering if I have a black thumb??? No matter what I buy or how much I water it, the plant always seems to die. (Now my sister would say the same with my luck with fish!) Anyways, Jody inspired me to try again! The girls and I headed to Home Depot after we left their house and picked up some pretty flowers. I can't even remember what they are called but they look really pretty at my front door. If you want to see them you will have to stop by soon otherwise they might not be looking too good in a week...LOL!
Here are my helpers watering them before we get them placed. They did such a good!
Ansley is trying to water plants, hold a baby, and wear my flip-flops! The girl is already learning how to multi-task as a mom!!
Emily is making sure each one gets the right amount of water (maybe I should let her take care of the plants!)

Working together


Then my friend Tracy came by and we were able to fit a walk in before dark. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life who inspire me and that I can trust:-)



1 comment:

Jody Swaine said...

How sweet you are! You give to much credit. I too learned what would/could grow and where it would grow the hard way. Looking forward to our next playdate and seeing those gorgeous flowers!