Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mondays:-)

This morning we had plans to meet my friend Nicole and her boys at a children's museum in our area. I unloaded the girls and our picnic lunch walked to the front door and found the door was locked!!! They are closed on Mondays and both of us had forgotten that important detail when we were making plans. However it wasn't a wasted trip since I had to meet Jody there to pick up some Valentine bows for the girls hair. We then decided to head over to our church to the playground and picnic over there. We all had a great time and the weather was beautiful!
Ansley on the slide
Kellen and Emily
Thanks Nicole for an awesome morning of fun and fellowship!
Then I was able to squeeze a walk in with my friend Tracy before Cameron and SaraBeth came over for dinner. Andrew grilled steaks out for us and we had fun chatting with each other about life:-)
SaraBeth and Cameron
I was exhausted by the end of the night so I went straight to bed!



No comments: